Jakob la Cour
The reality game designer Jakob la Cour creates playful universes in the intersection between performance theatre, cross-media, game design and pervasive technology.
As a Creative Director in the experience bureau OBTENTUS he strive to release the playful and participating spirit. He explore the transformative emotions humans can experience and the design that controls it.
As a graduate student at The Danish Design School he specializes in performative, sensory and interactive experience design.
* Reality Games, including:
- Human-Specific, Alternate, Augmented, Pervasive, Hyper & Hybride
* Participatory Culture, including:
- Performative, Art Therapeutic, Playful & Dramatic
* Interactive technology
- Pysical Computing, Ubiquitous, Silent, Sensory, Pervasive, Mobile & Open Sorce
* Performance & Showmanship
- Masks, Trance & Ritual
- Mental Magic, Illusion & Mystic
- Cold reading & Personality Analysis, including Enneagram & Grafology
- Perception, Body Language & Body Phenomenology
* Visuel Culture, including:
- Graphic Design, Collage & Photography