I do fashion and illustration, and I like colors.
2005-2011 MA Danish Designschool
2008 Exchange at the icelandic academy of art
2005 The Scandinavian Design College
2001-2004 Esbjerg Statsskole
10. - 11. 2010 Softgallery
07. - 09. 2009 Femme regionales
07. 2007 Helle Mardahl
03. 2006 - 12. 2007 assistent to artgroup Ingen Frygt
Freelance printdesign for AQuestion Of and Softgallery
Selling my illustrations in different shops, artrebels, CMYK etc.
07. 2008 ”Mode in the Making” Exhibition of BA projekts in Illum
03. 2008 Exhibition in Magasin
06. 2010 doing costumedesign in colaboration with Pauli Tvilling for danish pop artist Aura Dione
11. 2006 assistent to stylist Zoe Holborough at MTV music video aards in Copenhagen
// product development
// drawing: fashionillustration, illustration, technical drawings, digital /analog
// Printdesign: all over prints, placementprints, transferprints, basic knowledge of printing by hand
// Color theory, color komposition
// Design history
// Materiale and finish
// Adobe: photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator + word
// Textile techniques: embroidery, patchwork etc.
This project is about interpreting the two opposites dream and reality in a fashion context. The goal was to define what dream and reality means in shape, textile, detail and color.